First of all – and still one of the best skincare tips you will ever receive – drink more water. Staying hydrated by drinking lots of water will ensure your body has enough moisture to deliver to your skin.
- If you have radiators at home, you could also get some radiator humidifiers. This will replace lost moisture in the rooms of your home and reduce the dehydrating effects.
- Make sure you hydrate your skin at night as its the skins resting stage. Any skincare products you apply at night will work twice as hard during the night.
- Use a face oil or serum underneath your moisturiser. By combining a face oil with your moisturiser, the products will penetrate deeper delivering more hydration to the skin.
- Apply a hydrating mask once a week.
- During the winter, have a monthly facial. Your beauty therapist will be able to determine what your skin is doing, what it lacks and will be able to treat you with the most effective products to bring your skin to life.