Ancient Thai Foot Massage (Nuad Pan Boran) is a holistic healing technique that provides relaxation, balance in the body’s various systems and healthy blood circulation. It is known as a therapy to foster general good health and mental serenity. Crystals of calcium and uric acid (toxic wastes) that have built up are dispersed.
Proponents report relief from stress, back and other chronic pain, plantar fasciitis, allergies, high blood pressure, sleep disorder, fibromyalgia, gout, migraine, arthritis, diabetes, kidney, and digestive problems. Reflexology helps the body regain and maintain its general good health and natural balance.
Enhanced flow of blood and nutrients tend to maintain or improve the healthy condition of the body parts, and many ailments are cured or reduced. The immune system is boosted, healing is accelerated, the body is refreshed, and the mind is cleared of stress.
Benefits of Thai Foot Massage include:
- Improves circulation in feet and legs
- Improves lymphatic drainage
- A boost for the immune system
- Reduces stiffness and improves flexibility
- Encourages physical healing
- Stress relief
- Improves sleep
- Lifts your mood
- Improves concentration and clarity of mind
- Leaves you with a general feeling of tranquility, calmness, and well being